POSITION TITLE : Sr. Member of Technical Staff
: Rescan, Inc. has an opening for a Sr. Member of our Technical Staff. The role is responsible for designing and developing the company’s proprietary applications for the our hardware and products, including mathematical modeling and writing code for critical mathematical software: integration laser data alignment methods into the company’s analysis pipeline; semantic segmentation of the scan data; advance AI/Machine Learning for geometry processing (3D object reconstruction using computer vision), Sensor Fusion and Algorithm Fusion (feature extraction and matching from point clouds and images - input data from multiple sensors lidar, IMU, and cameras).
: Employer will accept a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field plus 18 months in job offered or related occupation.
Education or Experience to include:
- Photogrammetry and point cloud processing;
- LiDAR data processing including feature and shape detection;
- Mathematical algorithm development;
- Software implementation of mathematical algorithms;
- AI/Machine Learning for geometry processing;
- Automated analysis of urban and highway environments;
- 3D mapping from airborne, mobile terrestrial platforms;
- Software development experience involving multi-sensor and multi-data integration;
- System calibration for laser scanners, cameras, and GPS/IMU;
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION : 333 Ravenswood Ave. Menlo Park, California 94025
WHERE TO APPLY : attn Dr. Robert V. Herman, 541 Jefferson Avenue, Ste. 100, Redwood City, California, 94063